Thursday, September 18, 2014

Forever 21

 Today my sister and I decided to go have a girls day and go shopping. This to me means spend all day at Forever 21 haha. The Forever 21 close to us is located in a mall and is huge!!!! I lose anyone I take in there all the time. I love all the varieties of stuff it means more to chose from. However if you're a poor college student like me you have to sift the racks to find all the good stuff and that's just what I did.
I found this sweater in the sale racks. It was already marked down and then you got an extra 30%!! Praise Jesus hallelujah for these kind of sales. It was only $8.39!
 My sister picked this one up wanting it but it was just a little too small. Then I heard her say dang it was only $5 plus the 30% off. I quickly snatched and clung on to it and paid $4.19 for this jacket. Is it bad I wanted it because it was so cheap? Oh well it was a good deal :)
 They had their legging on sale for only $3.90!! So of course I picked a pair up.

 I really loved the rolled up sleeves on this shirt and of course the fact it had London on it.  It was just long enough on me to wear I could pair this up with some leggings when it gets colder. This was the most expensive item I picked up at $10.80. That's still not too bad though right?
Cheap, cheap, cheap!!!! $3.90 for this v-neck shirt!!! It looks black but it's a navy blue color and I love it!
This didn't come from Forever 21 but it came from Charlotte Russe. They had all their scarves for $5 so of course I thought why not go ahead and get one. I've never had an infinity scarf so I went ahead and got one of those and it's amazing!!!

      Like I said I'm a broke college student and I don't want to seem like I'm bragging because I'm not. I just wanted to share all the wonderful savings I found today!! If you're on a budget and want cute clothes I definitely suggest Forever 21!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H