Wednesday, October 1, 2014

31 Days of Halloween

          Today marked the first day of October! Let the hocus pocus stuff begin! Halloween comes in 2nd when talking about my favorite holidays. All the candy, costumes, magic, pumpkins, and spooks it hard not to love this holiday. Instead of it being one day though you kind of celebrate it throughout the month.


To start celebrating I want to do 31 days of Halloween. I'll be posting everyday of all my favorite things that come with the holiday. 

To kickoff the first day I decided to go with something big. You can't have a Halloween filled month without.......Harry Potter!


Everyone's favorite wizard, you can't go wrong with it. Pick up one of the seven Harry Potter books and start reading away. It will surely put you in the Halloween spirit.

If you don't feel like reading, fear not! They're all on dvd so just stick it in the dvd  player and watch hours of this magical story.

Happy 1st day of Halloween!

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H