Friday, October 24, 2014

Big News!!!!

 I've got some exciting news this morning. Y'all remember my friend Grace right? The one who is obsessed with 1D, well.........

We're going back June 31 to see One Direction!!! Presale tickets went on sale today and Grace went ahead and bought ours!!! We will be in Section E closer to Section D, which is way better than this years view! 

It's like a dream come true. Now all I need is Niall or Harry to see me and put a ring on it.... a girl can dream right haha.

For some reason they decided not to come back to Tennessee. I think because it was too hot for them. No joke the whole concert they kept saying it was really hot, which it was very hot and humid.
So we're having to drive all the way to Indianapolis but who cares it'll be worth it :)

Let me know if you plan on going to see the On The Road Again tour!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H