Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cheap Cheap Cheree

  If you asked me my favorite place to shop I would say Dollar Tree is high up there. Everything is $1! Every time I go in there I always end up buying something.

I went earlier today to go find some things for Halloween diy projects. I got what I came for plus an item or two. 

The mason jars, vinegar bottle, and black worms are for my project. I couldn't help myself when I stopped and smelled the candles.


  I popped the lid off and immediately fell in love. It smelt so frikin good! This pumpkin pie candle has to be one of my faves.


 
I know the sugar cookie scent has nothing to do with the season but OMG! Have you smelt it? I was not about to pass this up. It smells so good that you want to eat it!


    I thought I had everything but before I went to check out these things caught my eye. I have to make cupcakes for my churches fall festival so these will come in handy. How cute is this! The white things on top are little ghosts that you'll top the cupcake off with.

I swear If I could I'd buy the whole store out!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H