Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I'm Feeling 22

I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22..... Yep today is my birthday today and I've turned the magical number 22 that T-Swift sings about. 

I spent the day with some friends and then went straight to church. No turning up for this girl. Even though it wasn't too exciting I still had a blessed birthday. Close friends and family is all you really need. 

So a big thank you to the big man upstairs for giving me another year to live life and thanks to those who made this day special.

I'll just leave this here 




Love you guys :)

-H

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! By the way love your blog! I followed you on Bloglovin :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H