Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Favorites!

Good afternoon! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! On my last post I said I was going to do my Christmas favorites so here it is!

*By no means am I trying to brag about anything. I was blessed this year and got some wonderful gifts from people I love and I just wanted to share a few with you guys :)


This little candle doesn't look like much but it smells so good and it's my favorite color!



I've never really drank any other kind of tea except for iced sweet tea but my friend bought me a Starbucks mug and Irish Breakfast tea. So I'm going to give hot tea a try. By the way there was a joke that went with this gift; I like my tea like I like my men....Irish! (Niall Horan)



Next up is a magenta colored skater skirt. I got like three other skater skirts but I liked this color the most out of all of them.


I've recently discovered bodysuits and they're my favorite! That is why this floral bodysuit made my favorites. I also thought it looked nice paired with the skirt.


I saved my favorite for last.... my new parka! I'm absolutely in love with it. I really wanted a navy blue one but I'm very satisfied with this green one! It's from Forever 21 and it feels so nice inside. It's lined with white wool to keep you all cozy!



-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H