Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Good evening everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American viewers!! Everyone else, hope you have a great day anyway!

As we sit down with our families let us be thankful for all the things we have in life. Even the bad things because they have had a hand in making us who we are. To those who have to work on this holiday, I'm truly sorry you wont be with your loved ones. Be thankful though, that you have a job as others do not.

I thought I would make a list of a few things I'm thankful for.

  1. A God who loves me
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. Church 
  5. A warm house to live in
  6. A cozy bed to lay in
  7. Every breath I'm given
  8. All my little furry friends
  9. My car
  10. The wonderful food I'm about to devour


What are some things you are thankful for?


Hope everyone has a blessed day!!



-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H