Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hair Hack!

So the other day I saw a link that showed like 13 hair hacks. I love shortcuts and anything that's easy so of course I clicked on it.  The one that interested me the most was the one that showed you how to get waves or something like that.

The girl in the picture had three braids: one on each side and one in the back. She then used a straightener on them. The directions said to run the straightener on them a couple of  times.

Me being me decided to do multiple braids. I then went over each braid probable five different times and I did it slowly.



 Then I took out the braids and got this

Total fail. Not what I had in mind. I then went to post this blog but stopped on Pinterest and saw this:

So I decided to give it one more try but this time with only two braids.


        


 I liked this outcome a whole lot better! It was more subtle, however, it still didn't turn out like I thought it would. Maybe if I would've went over it a few more times it would've turned out better. 

It's still a good hair hack to quick waves though. If you've tried it let me know how it turned out!

-H 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H