Thursday, December 18, 2014

Blue Naturals?

Almost two weeks ago I went birthday/Christmas shopping. My friend, Grace, and I stumbled upon a new store in the mall called Blue Naturals. It was love at first sight. The store was like Lush and carried all sorts of goodies and theirs was even GMO free!

I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted because if I could I would've bought the whole store. The closest Lush to me is two hours away so I was one happy girl. The store was small with a good selection though. So I narrowed my selection down to three things. I wanted to test it to make sure the quality was good before I spent a whole lot of money in there.


So I picked up a Black Raspberry Vanilla bath bomb which smells fantastic!



The guy in the store let us try some of the Pink Berry Mimosa cream, which I instantly fell in love with. So I picked up the traveling size one. (It makes your hands really smooth!)


My favorite would have to be the Gingerbath Boy & Girl. How cute are they! They also smell amazing!

The boy's scent is Frosty Marshmallow, which once I took it out of the plastic wrapping it kinda smelled like a vanilla cupcake. Yum! When I used this one it turned my water blue which I was excited about because who doesn't love their water changing colors! It fizzed up a little but that was it. However, once I got in I had this silky feeling on my body which felt great.



The girl's scent is Peppermint Frosting and boy is that sucker strong! You can definitely smell the  peppermint in it but it's also got a sweet smell to it.



Overall I think their products are great so far. I will be making a trip back. I tried to see if they had a website but couldn't find one. So it makes me wonder if it's just a small company right now.

Let me know if you have one around you and if you like them :)

-H

2 comments:

  1. The gingerbread men look so cute! Great review :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H