Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Scary Movies That Make You Scared To Go Anywhere Alone

So in case you haven't noticed I didn't do days 3, 4, 5, or 6 of my Halloween posts. I've had a very busy weekend and didn't have time to do them so here I am making it up!

We all enjoy scary movies. There's just something about them. The way they get your adrenaline pumping when someone is being attacked or in danger. There's just something about them.

During this time of season AMC usually airs a ton of scary movies. And it's absolutely the best! When I was younger, after watching a super scary movie, I would be too afraid to use the bathroom by myself or walk down a hallway. It sounds silly right? Those were the best kind of movies though. 

Sure they might have given me nightmares or made me scared of the dark but they seemed so real.

Nightmare on Elm Street happened to be one of those. My dad had all of them and my siblings and I (mainly my stepbrother) would watch them. I enjoyed the humor in it but the story itself made me scared to go to sleep. If you like blood and nightmares this is the movie for you. 
 Oh Jason, the reason I hate the day Friday the 13th. I always had a hard time watching Friday the 13th for some reason. I could watch other scary movies but not these. Now looking back at some of the older series to it, it looks cheesy. They still get your adrenaline going though and still put a little fear in me. The newer Friday the 13th movies are pretty good and scare the living poop out of me. Have fun enjoying this one.

Halloween was one of those I had a hard time watching too. It just seemed so creepy and not to mention my step dad would go around humming that hauntingly tune that played in the movie. Just like Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th, Halloween has multiple sequels to it. You can't have Halloween without watching Halloween.

 
Leprechaun was the reason that every child became scared of leprechauns. These fun loving Lucky Charm eaters became a scary killing machine in this movie. 

You know how Toy Story made you fall in love with your toys.... well this movie made you want to burn every doll you owned. Ugh I absolutely hated Chucky. Not because of it was a bad movie but because it made me think my porcelain dolls would come to life in the middle of the night and kill me. Thank you for that.

You're welcome for the nightmares :)

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H