Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Outfit

Winter Outfit



So now that Thanksgiving is over the next big holiday is about to happen...my birthday!!!!! Ok well it's not technically a holiday to anyone but me, but still it's only five days away!

So I decided to go online and look for me a new outfit. Seeing as how I'm broke some of it will have to wait till Christmas.

From H&M:

Powder Pink Wool Blend Coat - On sale for $49.95
I've not been one to favor the color pink but I absolutely love this shade of pink for a coat

Natural White Short Sleeved Blouse - $29.95
What sold me on this blouse is the metal chain at the neckline...Love it!

Black Slim Fit Pants - On sale for $14.95
Um did you see the price?? Who doesn't need a pair of black skinny jeans for that cheap

Combat Boots - On sale for $19.95
Black boots to go with black jeans. What else can I say about them except they're perfect!

From Forever 21:

Quilted Faux Leather Crossbody - $22.90
I've never really liked purses, I usually just carry a backpack but I thought this crossbody bag complimented this outfit perfectly!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H