Tuesday, October 14, 2014

One Direction: Where We Are Movie Review!!

I know I was supposed to do 31 days of Halloween but I'm honestly too busy to do so. Plus it's my blog and I can do what I want.
One Direction: Where We Are - The Concert Film
With that being said, this past Saturday I got to go see the new One Direction movie. Now I've not seen their other ones so I didn't exactly know what to expect. My sister and my friend, Grace, went with me. Let me tell you a little something about Grace, she's a total fangirl. She knows almost everything about but actually knows everything about Harry Styles. (She calls me a carrot?)

We actually showed up a little late and not to my surprise, the room was filled with all girls except for the occasional parent. We sit in our seats and gaze upon the beauty which was on the screen. Harry, Niall, and Liam looking wonderfully scrumptious on the big screen. Of course the other two were there but I don't really care much for them. 

The beginning was a little Q&A with boys which was actually pretty funny. Of course Harry sounded high when he talked but looked like perfection so it didn't really matter haha. After the Q&A it showed them in concert at Milan, Italy.
I went to the Nashville concert back in August and ours was nothing like this. It was amazing! I felt like I was back at the concert again. I wanted to scream, sing, and shout I love you. Towards the end we did actually sing. By we I mean everyone in the theater. 
The film featured tons of footage of girl sobbing, which to me was funny. Sorry if you were like that at their concert. I just find it funny. There were tons of funny parts throughout the concert though. For example when all the lads decided to go pee and leave Liam on stage by himself. Hahaha!

The only thing was they didn't play all the songs. I didn't know if they edited the film like that or Milan just didn't get to hear all the songs we did in Nashville.

I give One Direction's Where We Are movie two thumbs up. If you're a 1D fan you'll love it! Plus you get over an hour footage of hotties!

 *The film was only available for two days in select theaters. It will be available on dvd soon.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H