Monday, September 15, 2014

Lazy Days

 Everyone deserves a lazy day so I took advantage of mine. I woke up this morning ate a few grapes and watched some PewDiePie and well you know what happens when you're on YouTube. You start off watching what you intended on watching and the next thing you know you're watching funny auditions from American Idol. Needless to say I spent a pretty good bit of my time on YouTube.

 The other half of my day went to Neflix. God bless you Netflix. I caught up on a series I've been watching called Merlin. Have you heard of it? It's so good and really funny. I recommend it along with all the wonderful disney movies. Yes you disney fanatics so many disney movies to chose from. I won't say I'm in love.

To end my day I'm laying in bed with my feline companion watching YouTube videos once more. How do you spend your lazy days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H