Friday, September 19, 2014

Fall is here.....Well almost :)

Fall is finally here!!! Well in three more days but the way the weather is, it's officially fall to me!! I walked outside earlier and instead of feeling hot and sticky, I felt the cool embrace of fall. So to kick off the season I went ahead and pulled out my favorite sweater. Yes, that is a cat's head on a woman :)
You can't have fall with out these bad boys either. You have to search far and wide for these suckers. Once they hit the shelves they're gone and I mean fast! I can understand why though. The green apple flavor covered in caramel...Yes please! It's a shame they only put them out when it's time for Halloween. I would've snapped a picture of mine...but my family (including myself) ate them up in about three days. Don't judge.
I begged my sister to go and get those Pillsbury Halloween cookies. Y'all know which ones I'm talking about. The ones with the pumpkins on them that just put you in the season. So being the good sister she is, she bought some for me :) I quickly stuck them in the oven and devoured them.
 

I was really excited and ate one. Don't act like you wouldn't do it haha :)

Before I end this post I just want to share how amazing Dairy Queen's new pumpkin pie blizzard is. It's OMG! good. I've literally probably have had about five of these delicious creations. If you have a DQ around you, I suggest you go try one. It will definitely put you in the mood for fall! 


Who else is ready for fall and all the holidays???

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12894471/?claim=msa89bvykzq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H