Monday, September 29, 2014

You've Got a Friend in Me



      Growing up I was that girl that was really outgoing, kind, funny, and weird. I had friends but they were always friends that would basically get replaced the next year depending on who's class I was in. Then in high school that changed. I had a circle of friends that I would hang out with every day at school and outside of school. I still made new friends every semester of high school but my circle of friends were my best friends till the end of graduation.Then we all went our own way.

     I started going to a new church and made new friends. We've been friends for a few years now and this past week I saw a new meaning to our friendship. We had revival at our church and every night of it we hung out and ate. The very last night of it we ate at Cracker Barrel. Yum! There were a total of  9 of us and when we get together we become extremely loud. (Oh and aside from us being there, there was probably only two other tables there, so we were really loud.) We were sitting there telling funny stories of each other and remembering events we had encountered together. I didn't care how loud we were being though because we were having so much fun.

  It was at that moment I had realized they weren't my friends. They were my Ohana <3
          We had our moments where we couldn't stand one another but we always found our way through it. I look at each one of them and see how truly precious they are to me. I have a love for them that I have for my own siblings. It's not like how high school was. These are the people that put a smile on my face and tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I was blessed to have them in my life and I plan on keeping them there. Everyone should have friends that turn into ohana.

I know I have a friend in them and they have a friend in me


*Sorry but I love Disney quotes! They're my favorite!

-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H