Saturday, September 13, 2014

Fancy Schmancy

  Hello one and well one! I have worked on this darn blog thing for nearly 5 hours!!!! Yes, that's right I just said 5 hours! Let me tell you impressing people is not easy. I googled and youtubed to figure out how to do all this mess just to make it look fancy. Que the overplayed Fancy song now. No not the Reba version the Iggy one. However, it was all worth it because here I am finally getting to post something.

   So I might as well tell you a little bit of what I will be posting. Are you ready for it.........IDK!!!!
Yep I'm just going to be posting a lot of I don't know whats. Well okay maybe I have something in mind. I've learned a lot during life and well thanks to Jesus I'm still living. I would love to share life lessons I tend to learn hear and know and who knows maybe you can teach me something. I will also be writing a lot about randomness also. Yeah I'll probably just talk about mostly random stuff.
   
   Right now it is 1:52 a.m. I have to be at work in 7 hours so I believe it is bedtime for this girl. I wont leave ya hanging with nothing though! Enjoy this picture of my cute three legged friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time and leaving me a comment! I can't wait to read them! Remember to leave a link to your blog! Love finding new blogs to read! Have a lovely day :)
-H